Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update on Selah =)

So , a few days ago my friends and family got together at Kouros Diner and we spent some time w/ my niece Tati and my great nephew ,Jayden . I loved seeing him. He's so cute, sweet , and cuddly. So we spent a long night together talking and catching up on what's happening ! Selah and Jayden sat next to eachother in their highchairs smiling at eachother and somehow communicating w/ eachother. We went back to our apartment and Jayden played in Selah's car while I pushed him around .He loved it ! We blew bubbles , they had a good time . Later Selah saw that Jayden was on my kitchen floor crawling not walking like her ,so she decided to crawl like Jayden , ''Jayden loved that ''! They began to smile and crawl around eachother. Anyway , the night was over we said our goodbyes . It was over. The next day I asked Selah , " Do you want baby Jayden to come over and play w....... and before I could finish my sentence , Selah quickly said ,'' NNNNNNNNNNo''! Selah doesn't want to share the spotlight .Lol =).

2 comments:

  1. You are sooooo cute Amethyst I miss you and love you so much Selah looks gorgeus!!!!! and so do you. Is that recent pic of Jayden I miss him too. Have you ever seen the movie sommersby w/ Richard Gere n Jodi Foster Niquie hasn't you better..... Ohhh and just so u know babies say yes when they mean no she called me yesterday and told me ;-} LOVE YOU GUY"S MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me Tasia I know but the problem is with Selah is when she says , no , she means , no . Lol , I'm going to follow your blog , I want you to follow mine to so we can know what's going on . Love ya !

    ReplyDelete