Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's it all about ?

I look out the window and I thought , '' Why are we here ''? Is it to go shopping ? Is it to find happiness ? Is it to cry ? Is it to mourn for those you loved and lost ? A deepness of the earth shook up inside me and it got me thinking more seriously . It's not just to live a happy life ! As a believer in Christ I haven't traveled much in my life but God has given my heart places to travel in the most important ways ! I learned how sinful my heart can truly be and is and I learned how to protect it from this world that is truly falling further and further away from God's will for our lives ! Wouldn't you want someone to tell you what it really is all about God forbid before your time ran out ! If your time ran out !

No comments:

Post a Comment