Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11,2010

I forgot how hard it is !

I forgot how hard it is now that I'm watching my 1 year old daughter suffer like this. My daughter's name is Selah , she's 15 months old , I don't know y but everytime I ask a mom how old there baby is they say ,'' Oh , he or she is __months old''! I still don't know why people do that. I guess its proper. I don't know that much about what's proper and what 's not . I guess that's how we learn , right! Maybe because I'm not in my 20's anymore ,but when I had my first daughter , now soon to be 15 , It wasn't this hard . Sarah Richmond told me ( a friend) , '' that every baby is different ,some babies teeth worse than others ''! ''Duhm, d ,dum,dum .''Let me tell you this is the worst experience I've ever been through . Yes, I know , this too shall pass but I feel like I'm teething .=)

No comments:

Post a Comment