Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Letting go !

I wish to have you be free and at peace forever in His arms. I wish all your hopes and dreams for you to finally recognize a real life is found to be free in Him . I wish you wouldn't have to make so many mistakes like me . I wish you could surrender all that you have so you can no longer be held captive but you find real treasure in the Savior . I believe now that I can truly let go I will see all God will do w/ you . I wish .



For those of you who are wondering who this poem is for , '' I have to tell you it's not just for one person ''.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, your so brave, iv watched the oquendos as much as I could from afar knowing my place has been long gone, but you & your family will always have your place in me. Ur such a beautiful being in & out (from what I remember & seen online) I admire your bravery in being able 2love &be honest &forgive I don't ever remember even one time you being hateful or revengeful -iv never met any1else like you ,just wanted to say..thank you for writing that poem its beautiful &powerful& peaceful

    ReplyDelete