Thursday, May 26, 2011

Drinking @ the Fountain

Many times I believe I have failed to drink @ the fountain that was made for me as a believer to drink,where we as believers are told there are ' Springs of Living Water '. '' Springs of Living Water'', can you believe it! I am a believer and @ times I still can't wrap my mind around it !


But I do know by'' faith all things are possible''. When we truly ask for it , the Lord truly does answer . '' Seek and ye shall find , knock and it shall be opened unto you''. After all , these promises are in the 'bible'. When I think of how the enemy tries to steal our joy , our light , our walk , and let's be honest truely , '' Our own real happiness is in Christ Jesus''.


I am a very quiet person , but I like to use my voice for the Lord in anyway I can. So when we drink @ the fountain , the bible says and Jesus says , '' We can as believers drink @ the Springs of Living Water ''. And from my own experience and through seeing other believers as a testimony , I can say ,'' You can be truly satisfied w/ this 'Water'.

No comments:

Post a Comment