Monday, March 28, 2011

Less than the least of all saints !

I know I won't be able to write about Ephesians in great depth but do understand Paul , when he says in Chapter 3 : Vs.8 Unto me , who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ ; Wow i really feel like I understand Paul and where he was coming from . I realize I am a saint and I feel inspired to be a saint in anyway I can. I'm sure w/out a doubt Paul really was special , but he referred to himself said in Ephesians as ,'' less than the least of all saints .'' Paul believed he was the least , which sort made respect him more. I feel convicted to say I really am less than the least , I really am! (unlike Paul ) . But today is a new day to really become less than the least . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment