Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Planning a birthday dinner for Tati , soon !

I want to try to do an Applebee's theme for my niece ,Tati's birthday ! I really like to cook for others and I am really excited to make mostly appetizers for dinner for fun . I know it's alot of work ,but I want to try to incorporate organizing my time better and having things clean for the night of her dinner . Remember , I know it's not like rocket science to become more organized in my life and purposing to applyit in many different arena's . I 'd love to hear from you woman on the many different experiences good or bad that you've been through in your life . Also , I'd like to make this blog helpful not just to myself but also to others that may be finding organizing a problem in their lives. I think to laugh is a great gift to share w/ others .

No comments:

Post a Comment