Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reminiscing of Old Mill Basin and the Past! New pics inside of Selah and Anais @ the park and shopping.

I had a dentist appointment yesterday, I had to get fill in's. Oh boy , I was so hungry and I couldn't eat for 2 hours ! Anais said , '' We should take Selah to the park , not just any park , Old Mill Basin Park. It's where I use to live w/ the girls , before Selah was born and before I was married. So , here's my ode to Old Mill Basin !

As I walk down the streets of Old Mill Basin I hear the cheers coming from the highschool
and I remember walking Tati ,Nique,and Anais to 236 Public School , they were so young and innocent and sweet memories of them talking to me . Oh , how sweet . And then I wonder how
can this be , all grown up , now the small hand I'm holding in mine is Selah's face looking up @

me. Walking them to the park , go down the slide , I remember , I said , '' Take turn girls don't
fight.'' And oh how sometimes girls you would fight ! Oh and here comes the music at the park
My big sis and I planning the future for these precious girls , I hear it now , the best ice cream
in Old Mill Basin ,the girls would hope and pray they would get Mr. softee. No we can't
delay , get the ice cream for them. Wow , I love this park , the sun shining in my face , your hope
and dreams are all brand new , your young and hope for all the best for them. I remember
walking and talking w/ the girls and wondering does God want me to marry one day, and now

it's all a faded memory that happened on that day. Now the present is so fresh and new , now
knowing what God planned for me and surrender to all things new . What a wonderful day it has been , obeying what was planned for me . Now looking at my 2 girls and knowing God has alread-y worked it out for them to start a life that will bring such sweet memories .

No comments:

Post a Comment