Friday, February 25, 2011

What do I do about this ?

O.K. so here I go . As you know my mission is to really change , really get organized , right ! So here's the problem . Today I need to bake something that's really complicated , and I need to cook my Perfect Pot Roast Recipe because Alberto's dad is coming over for dinner tonight ! Here's my task to keep Selah from bothering me . Everytime I go in the kitchen to do something , A)i make a mistake or B) i burn something . For some reason Selah doesn't want me in the kitchen , she is against mommy and the kitchen. She gets very nervous and she can't be distracted very long no matter if Anais tries to distract her or if I put on Elmo or if I give her something to color w/. Nothing is working if you have any ideas please let me know . BTW Ladies , Agnes , Diane , Tati , and Michelle . Thankyou so much for the advice and the links please keep it coming ! I really want the Lord to answer this prayer of mine but I know I have to try harder .

1 comment:

  1. Am - does Selah like to help you? Sometimes I let Elaine stand on a chair - far enough away from the food I'm making, but close enough to feel important. I usually give her an empty bowl, a wooden spoon, and a couple of measuring cups. She loves it, and it keeps her busy while I am cooking.
    Also - try www.iheartorganizing.com and www.orgjunkie.com for good organizational tips. They often show pictures and give tips from readers too, so there is a wealth of info!

    ReplyDelete