Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jumping up and down !

Cold air hits my face , one direction is the only place . Drama starts to unfold . I just want to go out in the cold , let the big bright star wake me up , not mom's breakfast w/ my imagination. Just a friendly walk to be told. Why is the cold such a familiar friend ,why is it that I never really had to pretend . What a place just for me , I can't believe that its just for me .

All alone , that's what it looks like , cold and lost , that's what it looks like . Come in out from the cold , here's the story many times told . I sit down and remember ,''Ahhh , that's the place that I want forever ''. I look up and move the hair out of my way ,than I see Him ,ohhh! that's forever. Picture is so very clear to me , Footprints of Jesus is where I want to be. Sands of time can you tell me how I'll measure . Is there anyone out that can tell me of the treasure? Oh so comforting and so clear. I have Him forever is that clear !

No comments:

Post a Comment