Thursday, October 27, 2011

Selah and fall backwards

    What a pleasant day, Selah and I had at the park. As  I watched Selah, I recalled my childhood and all the fond memories I had as a child. So I decided to get involved with Selah in playing with the leaves. What a wonderful memory I have now to keep with me always.  Do you remember really playing with the leaves when you were a child? I do. My favorite part was when I would walk on top of the crunchy leaves and waited for that sound that we all loved to hear. Crunch! Crunch! And than when you throw the leaves the fall leaves up in the air. Ahhhh! What fun we use to have; and the fun we can still have with our kids. All the things we can teach our children, and most importantly what they can teach us! Selah taught me to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment